We are happy to hear from you by email. You may use the contact button in the footer below.
BUT FIRST, please read the following.
If you are a writer seeking representation by our literary agency, please understand:
- We are only interested in adult trade nonfiction, the kind of books found in bookstores for the ordinary reader. We no longer accept new fiction, children’s or teen book projects. We do not represent screenplays, poetry or porn. Please query us only about adult trade nonfiction projects.
- Send a query letter initially. Do not send us any attachments. Your text must be in the body of the email.
- We cannot offer advice or a critique unless you become a client.
- If your material isn’t right for us, we do not recommend other agents or give out the names of editors, so please don’t ask.
- We are very busy with existing clients, who receive priority over our time, something you’ll appreciate should you join our agency. Please be patient as we consider your material.
We are posting many articles about query letters to help you in your quest for publication. Once you’ve gotten a positive response to your query, please send requested material with a cover letter.